Grieg Seafood Shetland Ltd
May 2021 – May 2022
Reporting to the Processing Manager, the successful candidate shall have overall responsibility for the administration of the Processing Quality Management System. The role will be conducted remotely and will not require the candidate to be on site. The candidate should have previous Quality Management experience including auditing competency to a BRC/ISO or similar standard.
• Administer and update the existing Quality Management System.
• Support our sales team by responding to supplier questionnaires, product specification requests and non-conformity investigation.
• Lead external site audits remotely and compile paperwork requests as required.
• Collate daily, weekly and monthly checks undertaken by QC and hygiene staff
• Take an active role in company online meetings and process development to ensure food hygiene and food safety is taken as a primary consideration.
• Ensure all new equipment is risk assessed and included in the companies HACCP plan
• Ensure traceability of the product is maintained, including an effective product recall procedure
• Oversee microbiology, pre-harvest and residue sampling plan including result trending and KPI review
The role will be undertaken within a 40-hour week Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00. You will be required to be contactable during these hours and meet with factory management once per week for update meetings. Training will be provided by the current Quality Manager.
If you are interested in this post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Closing date 12th April 2021.
For any further information contact Rachel Williamson on: email@example.com